Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If I Had the Choice.....

One question that I know there is no hesitation in my answer is " If I knew what I know now would I have still done everything I did, or would I choose to have never known him?" I would do it all again in a heartbeat without a doubt. Who would ever not want a chance at something so special and so rare. "Greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."  Learning to love someone unconditionally, with not expecting anything in return is one of the greatest things that any one person can grow from. How many people do you know really give that much of themselves without expectation of something in return. I get to live the rest of my life knowing I helped someone along the way that ended helping me learn and grow, 


If I Had to Do It All Over Again...
9/27/10
By Hillary Boulter

If I had to do it all over again
I wouldn’t hesitate to take your hand
You taught 
me to love more than I thought was ever possible
You gave me the smile that would light up a room
You had given me the greatest gift,
To have you give me your all.
The dreams we made
The goals we planned
It was always together
And forever hand in hand
I found me in you,
As you found you in me
Two peas in a pod
As perfectly any could ever hoped to be
You became my life
My every wish
The hearts greatest desire
And the last person I ever wanted to kiss
So with these days without you
Its hard not to miss
The dreams we had made
Plans we had prepared
For the life we had wanted
And amazing love we had shared
I wish for one moment more
To take all the things I always wanted to say
And to hear all things I wanted to learn
All the things we didn’t get to share
For we thought time was on our side
So till I see you again
My love, my friend, my one,
I know one day we will have the dream we always wanted
Because I am forever yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment