Sunday, March 20, 2011

"The Old Me"





In the last 8 months, the one thing I have heard the most is who much everyone misses "the old me:" As I have come to learn and deal with everything that has happened to me since everything happened, is that there is no "old me". That person is gone. I others to remember that person, but I also wish they could understand that there is no going back. Things happen in life that change a person, the people that come in and out of our lives, events that happen, things we learn, these all change us. And once they do there really isnt anyway of going back to the "old us". That's just how life is. So just because someone doesn't smile as much as they used to, or laugh at things they once thought was funny, or are more serious about other things in their life. It doesn't mean that the person you knew before is gone, they are just different. But you should still love them just the same. Maybe if you do that you can help bring back the parts that you miss in that person. But understand that we all have to learn and grow and sometimes that means a change in who we are. But we are still that person you once loved and remember who we were before and love us for who we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment