Thursday, March 24, 2011

To the One My Heart Wont Forget

"To The One My Heart Wont Forget"
1/11/11 By Hillary Boulter

Of all of the people I have ever met,
you are the one my heart will never forget.
The way you made my heart skip a beat,
with every time that you smiled
or told me, I made your life feel complete.
You are the moon to my sun.
The love in my light.
Butterflies flew around no matter what
inside me all night.

I didn't think it was true,
what others had believed.
It was impossible to have
that magical moment,
were we met that one night.
Under that bright glow of the velvet moon light.
I knew from that moment on
it was love at first sight.
 
We had lived our lives before,
seeing different things that we had once thought we would explore
 and on that night we knew it special,
the connection was made
that we knew it was eternal.
We were made for each other.
Night and day and perfectly fit.
A match made in heaven
is the best way to describe it.
From that moment on,
our lives were forever changed.
Made each better, in our own special ways.

Who ever thought it could be true.
That one girls fairytale wish would became true.
Because I fell head over heals in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment