Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Letter to the Missed....

Since he has passed, I have heard all kinds of advice from other along the way, of things that helped them to keep on dealing with their thoughts, emotions, feelings, the pain you feel. But one thing that I had many people tell me I should do was write a letter to him, just like I used to. So yesterday while sitting at Starbucks after having a great conversation with some new friends. I stayed after they left, plugged in my head phones and decided that I would write to him. Tell him all the things I feel and want to say. I even asked questions. When people told me I should do this, I didn't believe them at all that it would help, also being that letter writing was so special between he and I. But I couldn't believe how much just pour out of me, I tried so hard to not cry while I wrote. But it was so refreshing to be able to say all those things. Though I know he will never read them like he used, I know that he always knew the way I felt and still does.

No comments:

Post a Comment