Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Poetry.... The Song Of The Heart

I need you -8/6/10
By Hillary Boulter

I just need one more day
To tell you how much I love you
To feel your heart beat next to mine
And hear you say that "everything is going to be fine."
I just need one more day
To hear all the stories we always said we would tell each other
 and never thought we could
I just need one more day
To tell you all the things
That helped me through the night
When being without you always meant someday it will be alright.
I just need one more day
To share our wishes and dreams
That we could go far away
And be what we wanted to be.
I just need one more day
For you to hold me in your arms
So I can feel safe even if you are gone.
I will just wait now
For that one more day
That I will be with you again
And hear you one more time say
"I love you honey, I promise I am here to stay." 


October 2, 2010
By: Hillary Boulter

“Sun Lit Love “
You are the reason I wake up every day.
For you bring the sunshine into my life.
The sun rose with you every morning,
Bringing in the bright colors from your smile.
The sweet taste of your kiss on my lips,
With the gentle caress of your hand rubbing mine,
Smelling the aroma of the love in the air.
Laying next to you in our bed of feathers,
Feeling like we are floating on air.
The magic we made with only the looks from our eyes.
Who could ever want anything more than to wake up this way at sunrise.
The whole day goes on.
 With stolen glances taken in secret,
Though always catching one or two.
The slight touch of your hand grazing my back
To remind me that you are always there.
Running in circles with the life we are living
One moment at a time
Always together, we would not waste any time.
Then the sun would begin its evening decline
Watching as the sun starts its fall, to call it a night.
We lie down together in our bed of love and feathers
Holding each other as the sky changed its colors
The red’s and the gold’s
The purple’s and blue’s.
We watched the sun lit sky turn into
The stars we always knew.
You would point out my face
And I would yours.
We promised that forever,
We would live in the sky above.
The magic of the sky with the lights, colors and stars
Will always tell the story
Of what love is no matter how far we are.
So you look to east and I to the west.
I know where to find you
Now that you are at rest.


To all the sunrises and sunsets that we always loved to share, for the reasons why they meant to so much to us. They brought out the best colors of us and the memories we had of watching them together and the dreams we made. As each time the sun came and went we always shared the same moon where ever we had to go. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment