Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love From Him....

Letter From Blaine 10/13/2009

"Hillary"
Just a quick note along with this , to utilize this envelope, but this little thing I wrote tells pretty much how I feel, and want to try and express myself to you. I miss you everyday more and more. And I know I say it like 300 times on paper, and another 100 over the phone a day, but what do you think I should say...I don't know. But what I do know...."dont leave the party till the boos gone"....blah blah blah you know the song. J/K the song is stuck in my head right now
Well, I just wanted to say I miss you, and that I am thinking about you! Good night, sweet dreams and I hope you like what I have written over the past week or so. I hope to hear your voice soon. And on the slight chance, see you again.

Love Alaways & Forever
Blaine

P.S. I hope this puts you in a happy mood! I love you.


Just Because...
The moon was high in the perfect velvet sky. Twilight as I remember. The sweet aroma of your skin perfumed the air. The only consolation that I saw was in your eyes, the hypnotic sensation embraced everything around, nothing else mattered, Just because you were in my arms.
Your love, unfolding before me, entrusted with your heart, presented with a gentle kiss from your rosy lips. The passionate act draws upon the lock that was placed upon my heart, so long ago. Your eyes penetrate the seasoned shell of uncertainty. The murky water clears, the scares upon my heart are exposed. The colorful painting has been drawn to perfection, and made visible to you.
Suddenly, a candle flickering in the distance catches our attention, and pulls us into it's direction, and gravity embraces us. Vision blurred, our hearts beat as one, dazed by your love that has struck my heart. I feel exposed and vulnerable, but safe.
Just because you are there; Life has a new meaning. You take my  fear with your love; Unconditionally. Euphoria burns through my veins. The shackles removed. Lips of an angle are places upon me. We become one. I feel you, know you, inside and out. Hold nothing back....
The velvet night seems unbelievably bright, twilight has new meaning, everything is in sight. Just because of you!
Our Velvet Twight 
Just because.....of you.

Written by Blaine10/13/2009
to Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment